COLOUR NOW: POOL GREEN & STRAWBERRY PINK
June 07, 2021
Bluish greens let me think of summer: of diving into the ocean, relaxing at the pool, with the smell of sunscreen in the air…pure freshness and easy going, this is what cool green tones mean to me.
In combination with strawberry pink you get a bright and summery combination, currently often seen at womens gymwear and athleisure.
Bright and greyish greens, strawberry pink and blush, with an accent of deep blue create a very playful colour palette for summer.
- Swing Tags by LAUREMA (I´m a fan of their innovative and high-quality products). Made of industrial waste, they gave a kind of second life to transfer films or paper waste.
- Young Skin treatment by BLOOMATI : a special Young Skin treatment provides a pleasant sensation of comfort to the body, as well as moisturizes and improves blood circulation due to the aloe Vera component. It also provides a calming effect on sunburn, protects against insect bites and has Anti-static effect.
- Dot spotted jacquard by TRUEWAY: looks fancy and fashionable, almost like a colour gradient, that`s what I like and goes well for summer.
I WOULD LOVE TO SUPPORT YOU
Do you need help by creating moodboards or colour cards?
Or do you need an advice or a design concept for your collection?
Please write a short message to firstname.lastname@example.org. I`m curious to know more about you!
I`m Christine, future and nature driven activewear designer. I offer design, trend inspiration and consulting for small brands or large companies, designers or start up`s.
In these areas I can help you:
1. Colour concepts & trend consulting: tailored exactly to your brand and demands
2. Design for active wear & fashion with function incl. technical drawing and detailed description, textile prints & graphics for activewear : allover prints, placed prints, label or embroideries
3. Trendupdates & inspiration: trend reports, free moodboards, colour, fabric & design inspiration and trends in my blog
4. Trendbooks & colour forecasts: I publish inspirational tools for your activewear collection
5. Mentoring: I guide you when you are a young designer and don`t know how to start as freelance designer or need any other advice